Relocating Locally for Proximity
Moving in itself is a huge interruption, and when you add in the hunt for a new home and the sale of your current property you wonder how people do it.
Depending on what you are able and comfortable doing, there are a variety of solutions to get you out of one property and into another without a hitch:
- Become a tenant in the home you are selling for a short period of time.
- Execute a “double close”. A double close occurs when you sell your property in the morning, and buy another in the afternoon.
- Temporarily own more than one home, and sell the first one shortly after closing on the second.
- Make an offer on the new place contingent on the closing of your current place.
- Negotiate to extend your exit date.
There are a lot of moving parts in this type of transaction, and a lot of potential for things to go wrong; which is why customers choose us to guaranty that it happens smoothly.
- Get in touch with us so that we can share with you some options that you may not have thought about
- Schedule a call or meeting so that we have a better appreciation of your needs, constraints, objectives and timelines.
- Some of the articles below may be helpful to you in getting a better appreciation of what to expect, determining the best options, and allowing yourself to plan better.